Pure Erlang, Log-Structured Merge-Tree
💩 is a refactoring and simplification of [HanoiDB](https://github.com/krestenkrab/hanoidb).
It uses the same concept of doubling level sizes, but here they are layers on the pile...
Newer keys are slapped onto the top of the pile, and **it rolls down-hill.
* The bloom filter was removed
* The external `plain_fsm` dependency was replaced with `gen_statem` in OTP
* All external dependencies removed
* Fold functions removed
* range and prefix functions added
* range and prefix functions return iterators that `qlc` would expect