An Elixir package to provide a connection between Elixir application and Vert.x TCP event bus bridge.
## Supported Versions
## Important links
* [ExVertx Github Repo](https://github.com/PharosProduction/ExVertx)
* [Connector to Vert.x event bus via TCP Event Bus Bridge](https://github.com/vert-x3/vertx-tcp-eventbus-bridge)
* [Vert.x TCP event bus bridge docs](https://vertx.io/docs/vertx-tcp-eventbus-bridge/java/)
* [ExVertx Hex.pm package](https://hex.pm/packages/ex_vertx)
* [ExVertx docs](https://hexdocs.pm/ex_vertx)
### Running tests
## Copyright and License
"ExVertx" is Copyright (c) 2019 Pharos Production Inc.
Created by [Dmytro Nasyrov, Founder, CTO at Pharos Production Inc.](https://www.linkedin.com/in/blockchain-quorum-elixir-development/)
[Pharos Production Inc. - Distributed Systems, Blockchain and FinTech enterprise software development](https://pharosproduction.com)
The source code is under the Apache 2 License.
Copyright (c) 2019 Pharos Production Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at [http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0](http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.