defmodule Grizzly.FirmwareUpdateHandler do
Behaviour for handling incoming commands during the firmware update process
When you initialize a firmware update process you can pass the `:handler` option
to the function which can either be the a `pid` (defaults to caller pid) or a
module that implements this behaviour.
The report this callback function will most want to handle is:
- `Grizzly.ZWave.Commands.FirmwareUpdateMDRequestReport` It indicates whether the formware update was initiated successfully.
- `Grizzly.ZWave.Commands.FirmwareUpdateMDStatusReport` It is sent by the target device once the firmware update completes, successfully or in failure.
The callback might also want to be aware of:
- `Grizzly.ZWave.Commands.FirmwareUpdateMDGet` It is sent by the target device when it wants more firmware image fragments
- `Grizzly.ZWave.Commands.FirmwareMDReport` It might be sent by the target device during the upgrade to modify the maximum fragment size.
- `Grizzly.ZWave.Commands.FirmwareUpdateActivationReport` It is sent by the target device in response to an activation request and gives the activation status.
@callback handle_command(Command.t(), keyword()) :: :ok