# mmath [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/dalmatinerdb/mmath.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/dalmatinerdb/mmath)
A library for performaing math on number 'arrays' in binaries.
Most functions include a _r version to be used after a number array was 'ralized' (as in missing values were filled)
## Floating decimals
This branch is work in progress to add decimal floating point support.
* We need to agree on final number encoding, potentialy using type part for exponent
* Add reading and writing decimal to/from a bitstring
* Add quick test coverage for decimal lists
* Ensure proper decimal algebra be c level unit tests
* I am still experiencing some broken result from operation on 2 decimals with different exponent
* Check performance and maybe add some optimisations