<img src="rdf-logo.png" align="right" />
An implementation of the [RDF](https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-primer/) data model in Elixir.
The API documentation can be found [here](https://hexdocs.pm/rdf/). For a guide and more information about RDF.ex and it's related projects, go to <https://rdf-elixir.dev>.
Migration guides for the various versions can be found in the [Wiki](https://github.com/rdf-elixir/rdf-ex/wiki).
- fully compatible with the RDF 1.1 specification
- in-memory data structures for RDF descriptions, RDF graphs and RDF datasets
- basic graph pattern matching against the in-memory data structures with streaming-support
- execute [SPARQL] queries against the in-memory data structures with the [SPARQL.ex] package or against any SPARQL endpoint with the [SPARQL.Client] package
- RDF vocabularies as Elixir modules for safe, i.e. compile-time checked and concise usage of IRIs
- most of the important XML schema datatypes for RDF literals
- define custom datatypes for RDF literals, incl. as derivations of XSD datatypes via facets
- sigils for the most common types of nodes, i.e. IRIs, literals, blank nodes and lists
- a description DSL resembling Turtle in Elixir
- implementations for the [N-Triples], [N-Quads] and [Turtle] serialization formats; [JSON-LD] and [RDF-XML] are available with the separate [JSON-LD.ex] and [RDF-XML.ex] packages
- validate data against [ShEx] schemas via the [ShEx.ex] package
- map the RDF data structures to Elixir structs and back with [Grax]
There's still much to do for a complete RDF ecosystem for Elixir, which means there are plenty of opportunities for you to contribute. Here are some suggestions:
- more serialization formats, like [RDFa], [N3], [CSVW], [HDT] etc.
- more XSD datatypes
- improving documentation
See [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md) for details.
## Consulting, Partnership and Sponsoring
If you need help with your Elixir and Linked Data projects, just contact <email@example.com> or visit <https://www.cokron.com/kontakt>.
The development of this project was partly sponsored by [NetzeBW](https://www.netze-bw.de/) for [NETZlive](https://www.netze-bw.de/unsernetz/netzinnovationen/digitalisierung/netzlive).
## License and Copyright
(c) 2017-present Marcel Otto. MIT Licensed, see [LICENSE](LICENSE.md) for details.