## Supported features
- [x] TLS communication
- [x] routing
- [x] custom middleware support
- [x] static files serving
- [x] common response predefined (gemini, json, not found, etc.)
- [-] documentation
- [ ] README
- [x] in code documentation
- [ ] guides and instructions
- [ ] advanced work with client certificates
- [ ] telemetry
- [ ] easy statistics for servers (number of visits, etc.)
- [ ] simple integration with Ecto for building more complex applications
- [ ] templating support
- [ ] Gemini files
- [ ] ANSI files (maybe?)
- [ ] other MIME types ?
I added MIT license for git hosting to be happy but I don't believe in intellectual property
rights and I don't claim any license for this software.
Do whatever you want with it. I don't care.