The [Phoenix framework](https://www.phoenixframework.org/) for
[Gemini protocol](https://gemini.circumlunar.space/). Heavily simplified.
I recommend you to look at `example/` folder which contains simple application
you can use as starting point.
- [x] TLS communication
- [x] routing
- [x] custom middleware support
- [x] static files serving
- [x] common response predefined (gemini, json, not found, etc.)
- [-] documentation
- [ ] README
- [x] in code documentation
- [ ] guides and instructions
- [x] advanced work with client certificates
- [ ] telemetry
- [ ] easy statistics for servers (number of visits, etc.)
- [ ] simple integration with Ecto for building more complex applications
- [ ] templating support
- [ ] Gemini files
- [ ] ANSI files (maybe?)
- [ ] other MIME types ?