The [Phoenix framework](https://www.phoenixframework.org/) for
[Gemini protocol](https://gemini.circumlunar.space/). Heavily simplified.
I recommend you to look at `example/` folder which contains simple application
you can use as starting point.
- [x] TLS communication
- [x] routing
- [x] custom middleware support
- [x] static files serving
- [x] common response predefined (gemini, json, not found, etc.)
- [-] documentation
- [ ] README
- [x] in code documentation
- [ ] guides and instructions
- [x] advanced work with client certificates
- [x] telemetry
- [ ] session tracking based on client certificate
- [ ] easy statistics for servers (number of visits, etc.)
- [x] templating support
- [x] Gemini files
- [x] ANSI files (maybe?)
- [x] other MIME types?
- [ ] simple integration with Ecto for building more complex applications (how?
what? is it necessary?)
If you have any problem (aka bug) with the code or feature request feel to fill
ticket at <https://todo.sr.ht/~sgiath/spaceboy>. Just don't expect I will
answer or fix the ticket - I have job and family, this is just hobby I do late
If you have any code you would like to include in the framework feel free to
send me patch at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). And again don't expect I
will answer quickly. Please send patches as attachements not in the email body
(you will increase the chance I will be able to apply the patch easily).
If you want to use part or all of my code and do anything with it - do what the
fuck you want. I don't care - if I would care I wouldn't put it publicly on the