<img src="sparql-logo.png" align="right" />
A [SPARQL protocol](https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/) client for Elixir.
The API documentation can be found [here](https://hexdocs.pm/sparql_client/). For a guide and more information about SPARQL.Client and it's related projects, go to <https://rdf-elixir.dev>.
- executes all forms of SPARQL queries and updates against any SPARQL 1.0/1.1-compatible endpoint over HTTP
- validates SPARQL queries before sending them to a SPARQL service endpoint (can be disabled via raw-mode)
- supports result sets in both XML, JSON, CSV and TSV formats, with JSON being the preferred default for content-negotiation purposes
- supports graph results in any RDF serialization format understood by [RDF.ex]
- supports generation of updates (except for `INSERT` and `DELETE` updates), incl. `INSERT/DELETE DATA` updates from all [RDF.ex] data structures
- works with multiple HTTP client libraries
see [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md) for details.
## Consulting and Partnership
If you need help with your Elixir and Linked Data projects, just contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> or visit <https://www.cokron.com/kontakt>
## License and Copyright
(c) 2018-2020 Marcel Otto. MIT Licensed, see [LICENSE](LICENSE.md) for details.