<img src="sparql-logo.png" align="right" />
A [SPARQL protocol](https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/) client for Elixir.
The API documentation can be found [here](https://hexdocs.pm/sparql_client/). For a guide and more information about SPARQL.Client and it's related projects, go to <https://rdf-elixir.dev>.
- Executes all forms of SPARQL queries and updates against any SPARQL 1.0/1.1-compatible endpoint over HTTP
- Validates SPARQL queries before sending them to a SPARQL service endpoint (can be disabled via raw-mode)
- Supports result sets in both XML, JSON, CSV and TSV formats, with JSON being the preferred default for content-negotiation purposes
- Supports graph results in any RDF serialization format understood by [RDF.ex]
- Supports generation of updates (except for `INSERT` and `DELETE` updates), incl. `INSERT/DELETE DATA` updates from all [RDF.ex] data structures
- Works with multiple HTTP client libraries
- Supports interpretation of SPARQL-star results
See [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md) for details.
If you need help with your Elixir and Linked Data projects, just contact [NinjaConcept](https://www.ninjaconcept.com/) via <email@example.com>.
## License and Copyright
(C) 2018-present Marcel Otto. MIT Licensed, see [LICENSE](LICENSE.md) for details.